- The imported dwg check mark in VG is on, even if the DWG is not visible because it is an annotation object or because of the view depth parameter.
- Even in elevation views, the dwg link (incl. annotation objs) shows up in VG imported dwg list.
- Method to find if the imported object is linked / imported / annotation / model object:
An linked file has the “Shared Location” parameter
A DWG inserted / linked as a model object has Base level and offset parameters.
A DWG inserted / linked as an annotation object has “bring it forward / backward” options.
- Erasing all linked instances will remove the linked DWG from the Manage Links dialog box.
- Erasing all imported instances will remove the imported DWG from the imported objects list in VG. However, if the imported dwg is partially exploded, (and has a block alive?) its stain will remain!!!