Revit automatically adds View Titles for any views that are added to a sheet.
This works well for a lot of views. However, for legends / schedules, you may not prefer a view title. In such a case you can easily switch them off.
- Select the view port in sheet and go to the type selector.
- If there are no Viewport types created without a view title, click on the properties button.
- Click on "Edit/New..." button, duplicate and name the new type as "Viewport - No Title)
- Change the 'Show title' parameter to NO
- From here onwards, you could swap the type of the viewport to show or hide the view titles.